A Prop - short for proposition - is a type of wager not tied to the final outcome of a game.
Props can center around the performance of a player or team, or around a certain occurrence in a game.
Examples of player props include predicting the number of rebounds a basketball player will have, the number of touchdowns a quarterback will throw, or the number of hits a baseball player will get.
Examples of team or game props can include deciding whether or not there will be extra innings in a baseball game, whether the total number of goals scored in a hockey game will be odd or even, or which team will make the first free throw of a basketball game.
Props can be found by finding a game, then selecting More Wagers.
From the game screen, select All from the options of available wager types.
Scroll down to find available team/game props and player props.
- Note: In some cases, the player props menus will be collapsed. Click/tap to expand and see available player props.
The odds displayed for futures are what you could win based on a $100 wager if the outcome you selected occurs.
For example, if you wager $100 Bam Adebayo would finish with under 2.5 assists at (+120), if that occurs, you win $120.
You may see a negative number displayed as the odds for some props. In these cases, the number represents the amount you would need to wager in order to win $100.
For example, if you wager $285 on Robbie Grossman to finish with under 1.5 hits at (-285), if that occurs, you win $100.
To place a prop wager:
- Select an outcome
- Enter the amount you would like to wager on that outcome
- Select Accept all line and/or odds changes
- This is to agree to any changes in odds that occur while creating your bet slip
- If this is not selected, your wager will not go through if the odds change while creating your bet slip
- Finally, review your wager, and if satisfied, select Place bet
Note: The availability and appearance of features shown on this page may vary depending on your state. While the Fubo Sportsbook app in your state may appear differently than the images in this article, the functionality is the same. Additionally, any odds or promotions shown in these images are strictly for demonstration purposes and may not represent the current odds or promotions offered by Fubo Sportsbook in these markets.